Woodstock Percussion, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sullivans. WP is a leading manufacturer with worldwide distribution for the gift and toy industries. Best known for its line of Woodstock Chimes, WP offers a challenging opportunity in a progressive work environment.
Woodstock Percussion, LLC has worldwide distribution within the gift and toy industries. Best known for its line of Woodstock Chimes. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a progressive and challenging work environment. Woodstock Percussion currently has an opening for an Accounting Assistant. A qualified candidate for this position would need to possess the following:
We are looking for a self-motivated team player to assist in our accounting department. The Accounting Assistant is a full-time position and will be responsible for recording invoice transactions, posting A/R cash receipts, email and phone communications with customers, filing and other duties as required.
The qualified candidate must have the following skills & experience:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Data entry experience
• Office experience
• Excellent telephone and email business communications
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Excel
• Accounting or Bookkeeping experience a plus
Qualified applicants send resume to: Lori@chimes.com
For over 55 years, Sullivans has been a leader in the home décor industry and one of the best-kept secrets in the Sioux Falls area. True to our tagline, "Home Begins Here," not only do our customers recognize us as a partner for our quality and versatile products that help create "homes", but our employees have also found a home here.
Our team is looking for a creative, resilient, and energetic professional with exceptional writing, graphic design, and interpersonal skills. This role must be able to effectively balance creativity and business goals. It requires a collaborative and technologically savvy individual with a discerning eye for quality. We invite candidates who are eager to learn with the ability to contribute valuable ideas and solid work products in a fun and fast-paced environment.
• Collaborate closely with product development and product designers to create compelling copy and descriptions that create desire for our products.
• Spearhead the creation and production of new product catalog designs, development and production; use creativity to showcase beautiful décor products in unique ways.
• Produce marketing materials and prepare graphics (web site, emails, catalogs, sale-sheets, ads, product packaging, etc.) consistent with brand guidelines; incorporate visuals that increase engagement and visibility of our most important messages
• Craft clear, concise, and compelling marketing deliverables that drive engagement and aid in product conversion. Desired Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of graphic design experience and 2-3 design samples.
• Expertise in Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Experience with web design and CMS is preferred.
• Experience email coding, HTML and CSS.
• Editing/copywriting experience.
• Understanding of Excel.
• Solid organization skills, able to prioritize under pressure and independently manage multiple deadlines
• Eagerness to learn, contribute and add value.
We're looking for individuals who are project-focused, detail-driven, and above all else, passionate about their work. We pride ourselves on hiring talented individuals from all walks of life and backgrounds, and we advocate for diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Please follow this link to apply.
https://sullivangift.applicantpro.com/jobs/2756733.htmlWe are looking for a Marketing Social Media Specialist to support and optimize our organization's marketing programs. Duties for the Social Media Specialist will include developing social channel strategy, analyzing content, and generating plans that will create consistent, meaningful messages and experiences across social platforms.
They will collaborate with cross-functional teams on a daily basis to generate new ideas and approaches that meet overall business objectives as well as drive channel and brand engagement. Creative thinking skills and analytical ability will be an essential part of driving our narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving communication with customers, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates should have an adept understanding of the digital marketing industry and how to achieve desired results, have a broad understanding of the difference between wholesale/consumer marketing, be able to process data and turn it into measurable results, think critically and communicate clearly and effectively.
The Social Media Specialist will:
• Build and execute social media strategy through research and audience identification to ensure paid and organic efforts are working together
• Develop and implement editorial calendars that engage both internal and external audiences
• Write, develop, manage, and monitor multiplatform social media content and campaigns
• Moderate and respond to user-generated content quickly and gracefully to build meaningful connections, encourage dialog, answer questions, or respond to criticism • Monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance and conduct any ad hoc analysis to refine marketing strategies
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment both independently and in a team
• Receive feedback and use it to grow and improve as a member of our marketing team
• Proactively and consistently scope new ideas to increase brand awareness leading to website traffic, engagement, and conversion from visitors
• Work closely with designers and Marketing Manager to execute coordinated strategic campaigns
• Write engaging social media copy that can be repurposed for SEO on websites and make recommendations to improve them
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Creating, analyzing, and making recommendations for external advertising for Sullivans Family of Brands on a variety of platforms including
o Google Ads
o Remarketing ads
o Podcast advertising
o And more
• Working directly with the Marketing Manager to optimize marketing collateral and website reach by
• Reviewing KPIs and making adjustments as-needed to social campaigns
• Building the content calendar for social media .
• Reviewing website SEO and making recommendations for enhancement
• Presenting analytics of customer segments and making recommendation for enhancement
• Writing persuasive and creative product copy to engage customers through to a variety of platforms including websites and social media.
• 2-3+ years of social media strategy experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Able to work with backend platform tools (Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Insights, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Audience Insights, TikTok Analytics, Twitter analytics, etc.)
• Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
• SEO knowledge and experience as related to social marketing
• Ability to effectively manage relationships with different stakeholder types (social, creative, marketing, advertising and IT)
• Able to understand content performance from a total, paid and organic perspective
• Proficient in social listening, competitive analysis, and audience/consumer insights tools
• Ability to connect to social platform API's
• Prior writing experience and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel
Qualified applicants please apply via follow this link.