Our Guaranteed Sale Program is designed to:
• Be an added selling point when encouraging a retailer to try Woodstock Chimes for the first time.
• Entice existing accounts to experiment with new Woodstock lines they haven’t tried.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Retailer works with their sales rep to order up to $2,000 (applies to display packages, open stock orders, or a combination of both).
2. Retailer receives Net 60 terms (credit approval required). If they did not order a package they’ll receive a FREE display. - Display is based on order amount and product mix.
3. Sales rep commits to servicing and maintaining the display during the sell-through period.
4. Retailer and their sales rep will evaluate the sell-through after 120 days.
5. After 150 days, any remaining stock can be returned to Woodstock Chimes for credit.
• Woodstock Chimes displays are for Woodstock Chimes products only. One FREE display per display package (applies to Chimes and/or Music Collection).
• If sell-through is deemed insufficient at the 120-day evaluation, retailer must promote the remaining products at 50% off for 30 days.
• All returns must be approved by the sales rep. Sales rep must work with Betsy Harrington (email@example.com) and her Sales Administrator to facilitate the return and receive an RA number.
• All returned merchandise must be in resellable condition (no labels or price stickers) and must include boxes.
• Return shipping is the responsibility of the retailer.
• Sales rep must submit a copy of this page with the retailer’s initials and date as proof they agree to the terms of the program.
• For existing customers, the program applies only to Woodstock Chimes lines they haven’t tried. All other terms of the program will apply.
• Questions about this program can be directed to Betsy Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.